How good is Microdermabrasion for your skin & how does it work?
Microdermabrasion helps to exfoliate surface layers of skin using fine crystals or diamond-studded tips to rub the skin surface and vacuum suction to remove dead skin cells.
Skintecture's premium at-home Microdermabrasion Facial Rejuvenation Kit is a revolutionary, cost-effective tool for that glow & go look needed to revitalise the skin, but what does it do exactly, and is it safe?
Skintecture's Microdermabrasion Facial Kit works on all skin types and colours and has four different suction settings depending on skin sensitivity to help remove dead skin. It makes subtle changes, causing no skin colour change or scarring. It is not sufficient for deeper problems such as scars, stretch marks, wrinkles, or deep acne scars.
Skintecture's Microdermabrasion Kit can assist in:
- Cleansing & brighten your skin by gently removing dead surface skin cells revealing a clear, bright & purified complexion.
- Evens & rejuvenates skin tone by treating sunspots, blemish scars, fine lines and premature aging caused by sun damage.
- Stimulates collagen production by removing dead skin and assisting in restoring elasticity.
- Reduces breakouts by unclogging pores and acne-causing bacteria by clearing congestion and eliminating blackheads.
We recommend the following skincare process:
- Use cleanser & pat dry
- Chose the relevant head subject to treatment type, i.e. suction versus exfoliation
- Apply face mask to tighten & close pores
- Apply moisturising serum and SPF skin protection if used during the day.
Recommended treatment is once to twice a week, and it is best to try a small section to understand the suction tolerance of your skin and avoid any bruising. If in doubt, always consult with your dermal clinician.
Questions? Head to our FAQ's to answer the most commonly asked questions.